HEALTH IN IRELE LOCAL GOVERNMENT:
Number of Health Centres:
* Public Health Centres – 10
* Private Health Centres – 12.
The Local Government Health Care Department encompasses 3 Comprehensive Health Centres located at:
There are 12 Basic Health Centres together with 10 health posts.
There is also additional Mobile Health Units.
The Irele Local Government Area is divided into 10 Health Districts for the full implementation of 10 health services to the people.
Personnel manning the Health Institutions include
Community Health Workers.
There are also environmental Health Officers responsible for the environment well-beings of the local government area.
However, these Primary Health Centres are been managed by the Irele Local Government, with the assistance of the UNICEF and other World Health Agencies.
STATE GENERAL HOSPITAL
There is one State Hospital established at Ode-Irele by the Ondo State Government while there are about 10 privately owned Health Centres across the Local Government Area.
* St. Theresa’s Catholic Health Centre, Ode-Irele
* St. Peter’s Hospital, Ode-Irele
* Fak Medical Centre, Ode-Irele
* Olatujoye Health Clinic, Ode-Irele
* St. Michael (Gbajumo) Health Centre, Ode-Irele
* Adeleke Memorial Hospital, Ode-Irele.